Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Beginning with a Single Blossom



Design is something that resides inside ourselves.  We create from our thoughts, experiences and a vision of what we think something should be...what is created is sometimes a happy "accident" that transcends us beyond what we thought possible.

I was inspired to have a day with my dear friends and create some arrangements.  I had so much fun ordering the flowers and imagining all the different colors and textures of each blossom.  What I didn't anticipate were the smiles on the faces of each person as they tenderly picked up each blossom.  They became absorped in the process of ideas and design strategies.  All were inspiring and reflected each individual's personality. 

It was a special memory day ...a "gift" I treasure!

Ronda's Masterpiece
more possibilities...

An array of color....

Jill's French Inspired Design

No comments:

Post a Comment